The Little Professor

My first homework project for the Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup is complete and I'm working like a maniac on the second.

I finished this bitty sweater vest called The Little Professor...



This will be for Julia's little boy due in September.  I adore the little cables down the front.

It was knit out of Oxford Grey Lion Brand Wool-Ease worsted weight yarn I had in the stash.  Isn't the name of the fibre color perfect?  The neckhole is a bit small, and I don't expect it to fit him for long.  I'll find a matching shirt and bitty pants and gift it as a set.  It's only going to one of many many baby knits for him...

I fit it in under the Care of Magical Creatures class.  It fit in as an item for someone expecting a life change, horse themed (horse shoe cabling down the front), and knit from a work-horse (worsted) yarn.

The next project is about halfway done, and I'm itching to cast on the third!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.