One blogless day leads to another, and the longer I go without recording my knitting the worse I feel. I have so much to say, and no time! First of all, I have to admit that in two weeks, I've only finished two projects. And they aren't at all impressive. Two little cotton Swiffer pads, easy to knit, easy to attach, and easy to wash.


















These guys are of course the reason I'm FOless.





















Their favorite chew toys are water bottles, ice cubes, blanket and pillow threads, and, of course, my yarn. My current project was a sweater knit with $75 worth of Berocco Alpaca, and that project is on hold until the pups learn that Mama's toys and Puppies' toys are not the same thing! So... washable cotton it is. :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.