Oliver Owlie and His Mommy

I have a new FO!  Two actually... I cast on these owlies on April 15th.  The bodies were finished the very next day, but I didn't have any felt for the eyes.  Last weekend I sewed the faces together, and last night I stuffed them, kitchenered the top closed, and glued on the felt faces. 

















Little Owlie Oliver and His Mommy - using the Owl Two Ways pattern.  I used some Lion Brand Wool Ease, and the body is stuffed with fiber-fil and a small jewelry bag on the bottom with $.05 in it to give it some weight.  I think these will be adorable tied to the top of a baby shower gift, or in a baby shower basket with a paper nest. 

These little guys got me my very first Hufflepuff House badge for Amigurumi knits!

I also finished a project back on March 22 that I forgot to link... my Falling Water scarf!  The colors are nice and vibrant and my mom loved it.  The yarn doesn't quite block out, so when you wear it it curls into itself, but the pattern is still apparent. 



0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.