HPKCHC!

















Great News! I actually joined the Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup this term. I was sorted this morning into Hufflepuff House! I think this is the perfect fit for me... everyone seems really sweet so far. They already have tons of contests and ways to earn badges set up and my head is spinning trying to keep track of it all.

I'm going to set some goals for myself now, to sort out what's rolling through my head. I need to submit between 1 and 6 projects cast on May 1, 1 detention project, and submit for several of the badges. I also want to make sure I use as much stash as possible... no buying new yarn!

Here's some ideas:

Detention: Noro Yoke Cardigan - Need to complete as much as possible before May 1, when I can turn it in for 10 points.

Project No. 1 - French Press Felted Slippers - Ruffled Version - Use my 4 skeins denim blue Patons wool - 15 base points plus bonus points

Project No. 2 - The Little Professor - Use my 4 skeins oxford grey Lion Brand Wool-Ease - 15 base points plus bonus points

Project No. 3 - Owl Two Ways - Use 1 skein oatmeal Lion Brand Thick & Quick - 15 base points plus bonus points (This will also count for the House Badge Amiguri Project)

Project No. 4 - Easy Lace Stole - Use ?? - 15 base points plus bonus points Project

No. 5 - Blanket Square #1 - Use rose Vanna's Choice - 15 base points plus bonus points

Project No. 6 - Blanket Square #2 - Use rose Vanna's Choice - 15 base points plus bonus points

Project No. 7 - Pine Forest Baby Blanket - Use 4 skeins cream Lion Brand Wool-Ease - 15 base points plus bonus points

Project No. 8 - Dobby Socks - Use sock yarn - 15 base points plus bonus points (This will also count for the House Badge Sock Project)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.