Step One of Becoming a Grown Up

Step 1) Buy a pet. Check!

Of course Part 2 of Step 1 should be to keep the pet alive for more than a week. I'm on day 3 of frog ownership with no signs of death, disease or dismemberment so we might be ok.

Last night I came home at 6, spent an hour cooking dinner and marinating beef (did I mention I bought a dehydrator to make my own beef jerky?) and instead of finishing some knitting projects, unraveling my Pat o' Butter sweater or reading my paralegal books, I sat by the tank and watched my two little African Dwarf Frogs swim in their tank. For about two hours. I even HAND FED them dried bloodworms, that's how much I'm in love. WORMS I tell you!!

I miss my family, I haven't seen them for almost a month. I'm ready for the week to be over so I can crochet with Mom, cook with Kristie, and hug Dad. Not feeling so grownup right now.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.