Safe in my fortress


Another quiet weekend, but I'm not complaining. It was supposed to rain from Friday night to Sunday night, so I planned to hole myself up in my fort all weekend, make bowls and bowls of soup and knit like... well, like a knitting fiend.

I get so excited to have a weekend to myself. Is it normal to want to be alone so much? If I'd been born a couple hundred years ago I would have made a good hermit. Sans beard.

I'm still reclaiming the SAME DARN sweater that I started a month ago, but I'm on my last panel. My next project is this beautiful buttery 100% pure virgin New Zealand wool sweater. The seams are weird but I'm ready to rip it up. It is SO soft I can't wait to knit with it.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.