Back again










Two years later. Better late than never.

Trying to start this blog up again because I've gotten out of the habit of writing out my feeeeeeelings. Makes me feel stuffy and sort of packed in wool, just feeling the same way every day, looking back on my life and seeing just a reflection of that particular day. If it's a good day, it's been good for the last 3 years, if it's a tough one, the last 3 years have blown. Better to write it out and reflect. Right?

I want to remember more about what has happened to me, what I'm interested in at the moment and what I spend my time doing. Figure out how I've changed, if at all. I still don't feel like an adult and I'm 27 years old now. All around me my old friends are married, having kids, buying houses, I don't feel ready for half of that.

And looking back over the last 14 posts over the last 3 years, I can tell you one thing. I was a chipper little thing. Hopefully I've gotten over my use of exclamation points.

I've become an even greater dork than ever, my obsession with crocheting has expanded to include other crafts. Started attending plays and musicals, and my new "happy music" is the soundtrack from Mamma Mia. I need help! (Crap, can't help that exclamation point)

Tomorrow I start recycling/reclaiming yarn. I want a place to document it, and a place to publish knitting designs as I work out more complicated projects.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.