Quick update

I joined Facebook! I am seriously in shock at how cool it is... and I've only had a few minutes to check it out! So far, I love the fact that I can put in my email address and it searches my contacts for people on Facebook, I love that I see everyone's updates and it's so easy just to go and slap a quick comment on someone's Wall, and I LOVE that it gives me suggestions as to people I should know based on common friends and my school or job...

Jenn is on there. And Adrienne. And Callie. And Jeff. And my s-brother Bryce from Ken's marriage and my steps-sister Michelle from my mom's. And Mitch, MaryLue, and a million people from my high school that I'd love to check up on. *sigh* I can see I'm not going to get much work done today...

I'm in the process of fixing up my page, but check me out and add me! Just search for Heather Yellen. See ya there!

1 comments:

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...
February 20, 2009 at 3:52 PM

haha, you're so funny. Told you facebook is much better than myspace... I'm excited you finally joined. Yeah.

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.