GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT??????!!!!!!!!!!

I MADE IT TO THE FRONT PAGE OF ETSY!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, sorry for the screaming. And the hyperventilating. And the nude happy dance. (WTF?? No, I'm kidding! Just making sure you're paying attention.)

I logged onto my Etsy site on Saturday and half my items were sold... 4 sales in one hour! I checked the Flickr site that lists all the front pages and there I was... front and center. Not shunted off into the corner like a red headed step-scarflette, right up top!!

Now let's all go do a nude happy dance!!



*****edit: Now that I think about it... I wish I had put my hair behind my ear in that dang pic. How messy!

8 comments:

KristynsKreations said...
February 2, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Congrats!!! Thats awesome! I missed it too, darn it!

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...
February 2, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Yeah, congrats!! I'm so excited for you. That's way awesome.

Waterstone Jewelry said...
February 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Congratulations! Kudos for you!

Larry'sGirl said...
February 2, 2009 at 6:20 PM

I am soooo proud of YOU Heather! Way To Go Heather.... You go girl!!
Love,
Mom

Handmade Sunshine said...
February 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM

How awesome is that!? Rock on girl, rock on.

Blog Artists said...
February 8, 2009 at 6:09 PM

CONGRATS...That's so great...I dream of being on the Front Page!
One day I guess we'll all make it.
Love your creations...well done!

LB Accessories said...
February 10, 2009 at 12:07 PM

congrats! You deserve it! :)

Clothbutterfly said...
February 13, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Congrats.....you are so lucky.I do like your creations.Hugs

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.