I know my last post...

Was about how beautiful the San Diego weather is (going to be 85 degrees today, heehee), but that doesn't stop me from wanting to wear the scarves and hats and gloves I used to wear when I lived in Idaho. *sigh* Remember Mom, when we went snowmobiling we'd wear a ski mask, sweater, snow suit, scarf, two pairs of gloves, two pairs of thick socks, and snow boots. Heaven forbid if you actually had to pee in that gear!!

So I bought a wonderful beautiful hot pink and black scarf from Kristin at http://kristynskreations.etsy.com. I'll put pics on tomorrow. It's perfect for this weather, I get to sport a really cute scarf without it being too thick or hot! Besides I look totally hot in it! (I kid, I kid). She's also the team leader of the new etsy team I joined, CreateCrochet. While I've never been in a team before, and I'm not quite sure what to do yet, I know it'll be great!

I think I joined a team because I miss the companionship of being with other people who do arts and crafts. It seems like every time I pick up my hook these days I think of my grandma, and how great it would be if she were still here. I want to share my love of crafts with other people who understand it. I hope this team will be full of people who just want to laugh and share and be friends.

3 comments:

KristynsKreations said...
January 14, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I'm waiting for pics!!!

LB Accessories said...
January 16, 2009 at 5:16 PM

I'm envious of your 85 degree weather! -20 in NH today! I love your mulberry scarflette, my new fave!

LostRiverRags said...
January 21, 2009 at 9:55 AM

I'm envious of the warm weather too. Great write up!

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.