Ta-Da!!!

Confetti flies! Balloons fall! I hear a marching band in the distance and... can it be? RIP TAYLOR??

It happened! The thing I've been waiting on for weeks... my first sale! I'm sure I went through the same thought process everyone does, confusion as to where one of my items disappeared to, anger at Etsy for their bugs, frantic searching through inactive listings, and then... I checked the sold items! I couldn't believe I had sold an item!

This is the shop for the wonderful person who made my first sale: http://kristynskreations.etsy.com/ She creates baby items and her grandma makes baby blankets... together they make a great team! Check out their site!

Well, off to ship... YAY! Even the post office can't get me down today! :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top CastawayCreation. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.